If Polizei österreich Virus has just displayed its fanciful message saying that your PC is blocked because your PC was used to watch and use pornographic material, visit out website after restarting the computer in Safe Mode with Networking and download the spyware removal tool that you will find there. This should be done because the bogus notification presents simulated information which you should ignore at any price. Not only should you ignore the accusations, but also the credentials of the Austrian police. The law enforcement agency is presented to create and illusion that you should rush to do what is said in the message, which is to pay 100 euros through Paysafecard.
COMPUTERKRIMINALITAT DES CRIMINAL INTELLIGENCE SERVICE
Um die Sperre des Computers aufzuheben, sind Sie dazu verflichtet eine Strafe von 100 Euro zu zahlen.
If you do not remove Polizei österreich Virus, you will not be able to access the desktop and browse the Internet as long as the infection is present in the system. We advise you against the manual removal of virus to prevent possible damage to the system and recommend using a professional spyware removal tool which will restore the computer’s functionality by erasing Polizei österreich Virus from the system. You will regain access to the desktop and be able to use the PC as usual.
Our advice is to use SpyHunter, which can successfully remove such Ukash viruses as IRMA virus, European Law Enforcement Agency Virus, Federal Computer Crime Unit Virus and many dangerous infections. Not only will you get rid of the ransomware virus, but will be protected against future infections. Use our instructions to learn how to remove Polizei österreich Virus from different versions of Windows operating systems:
1. Restart the PC.
2. Tap the F8 key while the system is booting.
3. When the boot menu appears on the screen, use arrow keys to move to Safe Mode with Networking.
4. Confirm your selection by pressing the Enter key.
5. Download SpyHunter at http://www.411-spyware.com/download-sph
6. Install the tool and scan the system to detect the infection.
1. Restart the PC and tap the F8 key before the Windows logo appears.
2. Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
3. Click on Yes in the dialog box.
4. Open the Start menu.
5. Launch Run.
6. In the filed given, type “msconfig”.
7. Press OK.
8. Click on the Startup tab.
9. Uncheck all startup entries and press OK.
10. Download SpyHunter.
11. Restart the PC.
12. Install the file downloaded and remove the infection.
In case you have any questions on the removal, feel free to contact our team or leave your question below in the comment box.