Stay calm if you find that your PC is “arrested” by Magyar Rendorseg (Hungarian Police), because this law enforcement agency does not have anything in common with the situation you are in. Magyar Rendorseg Virus is a piece of ransomware that attempts to lure computer users into paying up. The virus locks the computer’s system down and presents a bogus message saying that the user has to pay money in order to unlock the paralyzed computer. However, it is much better to remove Magyar Rendorseg Virus instead of paying cyber criminals for restoring the settings of your PC.
The virus you have on your PC is also called Ukash virus, because the users are required to pay ransoms through Ukash, which is an electronic paying service. Other viruses that have the police presented in their warnings are Türk Polisi Virus, Politia Romana Virus and Ministere de L'interieur Virus. All of these ransomware infections are supposedly displayed because the user whose computer is immobilized is blamed for using copyrighted material and visiting pornographic websites. When such a misleading notification appears on your computer screen, do not hasten to do what is said in the message, but check its legitimacy.
We highly recommend that you use a reliable spyware removal tool, especially if you are not experienced in malware removal procedures, which require a lot of attention and knowledge. To remove Magyar Rendorseg Virus, use SpyHunter, which will immediately detect and remove the ransomware infection and other threats that may be present in the system.
Please follow our instructions on how to acquire SpyHunter, which will also ensure that no computer threats will infect your operating system:
1. Restart the computer.
2. Before the Windows logo appears, press the F8 key.
3. Use arrow keys to move to Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
4. Download SpyHunter at http://www.411-spyware/download-sph
5. Install the tool and scan the system for the infection.
1. Repeat steps 1–3 given above.
2. Confirm your selection by clicking on Yes when a new window appears.
3. Open the Start menu.
4. Launch Run.
5. Enter “msconfig” in white space.
6. Press OK.
7. Click on the Startup tab.
8. Uncheck all startup entries and press OK.
9. Download SpyHunter and reboot the PC.
10. Install the program and launch a scan to remove Magyar Rendorseg Virus.