DaleSearch Removal Guide
Download Remover for DaleSearch *
DaleSearch is categorized as a browser hijacker. It might affect such popular browsers as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. DaleSearch is designed to promote its services and display various advertisements. This browser hijacker installs a toolbar which appears bellow the address box. Furthermore, DaleSearch changes your homepage to dalesearch.com and your default search engine to Dale Search after the infiltration. Since it is not the most reliable search engine, we advice you to remove DaleSearch as soon as you notice its presence.
Even though DaleSearch is not the most dangerous application itself, it still might cause harm to the computer. As it tends to display various advertisements, there is a probability that you will be redirected to a malicious website. Moreover, DaleSearch is unreliable in a sense that it provides the links of sponsored websites after the search. It means that the search results might provide you with URLs which might lead you to potential infections. In addition to this, DaleSearch application tends to redirect users to such websites as dalesearch.com and yahoo.com, which makes the browsing more difficult and annoying.
If you are still not convinced to remove DaleSearch from your computer, it needs to be mentioned that there are more drawbacks than advantages related to this application. First of all, DaleSearch has the capabilities to collect your browsing activities for commercial use; second, your browser might start working slowly; finally, the advertisements which are shown every time you launch the browser might start annoying you. It is not the only application which works in thismanner. DaleSearch has other clones named Babylon toolbar, Delta Search toolbar, Nattly toolbar, etc. Thus, we do not recommend using neither of the mentioned tools as they might cause various security and privacy related issues.
There is some advice if you want to prevent DaleSearch from getting into your computer. At first, you should be more careful when downloading unreliable software from the internet. Also, you should always choose custom installation in order to be able to select what to install and use P2P sharing tools responsibly. If you have decided that you want to remove DaleSearch, we will definitely help you. You can use the manual instructions provided below but as it is a risky and not an easy process, we still highly recommend using a reliable antimalware tool. SpyHunter is a tool which should be used in order to remove this application as well as keep your computer protected from different malicious software.
The manual removal of DaleSearch:
- Click Start in the lower left corner.
- Move the cursor on Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove programs.
- Locate the application on the list and click the Remove button.
- Go to the Task bar on the desktop and select Control Panel.
- Find Uninstall a program and click on it.
- Find the unwanted application on the list.
- Right-click to remove the program and click the Remove button.
- Press the Windows Key in order to start using the Metro UI menu.
- Move the cursor to the right corner of the screen to open the Charm bar.
- When the five menu items appear, click on Settings.
- Select the Control Panel.
- Find Programs and then select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the application in order to remove it.
DaleSearch removal from your browsers
- Open Internet Explorer and press Alt+T simultaneously.
- Click the Manage add-ons.
- In the menu on the left find Toolbars and Extensions and select it.
- Click on the extension which you want to delete and then click Disable.
- In the menu on the left select Search Providers.
- Click on the search engine which you want to delete and click the Remove button.
- To set a new search engine, click on it and then Select as default.
- Click Close to save the changes.
- Press Alt+T again and click Internet Options.
- Find the General tab at the upper part and click on it.
- Type in the address of the website you want to set and click OK.
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and press Alt+T to access Tools.
- Click Add-ons.
- Select Extensions from the menu on the left.
- Find the application and click Remove.
- Access the icon of the search provider in the right corner of the screen, near the search box and click it, then select Manage search engines.
- Mark the search engine which you want to delete and click Remove.
- Select a new search engine from the list and click OK to save the preference.
- Press Alt+T once more and click Options.
- Click the General tab and type in the website address in the dialog box.
- In order to save the changes click OK.
- Open your browser and press Alt+F.
- Find Settings in the menu and click it.
- From the menu on the left select Extensions.
- Click the Remove button.
- In the menu on the left locate Settings and click it.
- Under On startup mark the third option Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Add a new startup page or select from the list and click OK.
- In the section Search click on the Manage search engines button.
- Select a search engine which you want to remove and click X.
- Click on a new search engine and then Make default.
- Click Done to save the changes.
- Put a tick in the box Show home button in the Appearance section and click Change.
- Click Open this page in the dialog box which appears and enter the address.
- Click the OK button and close the window.
*SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter.