Anywhere.me Toolbar or Anywhere.me.leeds is a toolbar developed by Conduit for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. This plugin is not exceptional and using it does not seem beneficial. Primarily because there are not many easy-access links attached. The main objective of the plugin is to distribute the Conduit search tools, which are not categorized as useful either. Even though these search tools and the toolbar itself are not malicious, the installation process is quite tricky. Many computer users have been noticed to pay little or no attention to the installation process. This, in some cases, leads to the installation of undesirable search tools. Do you want to delete Anywhere.me home page and toolbar? If you wish to remove these plugins, you definitely should continue reading.
The toolbar is downloaded from anywheremeleeds.ourtoolbar.com; however, in some cases it could be installed alongside freeware. Additionally, you should be extra careful if any third-party software distributors offered you this tool. Do you know why this is dangerous? As research shows, in some cases schemers could pretend to offer you beneficial services and software, whilst in reality you would be tricked into installing corrupted plugins and malware. Nonetheless, if you have not discovered unauthorized web-page redirecting, illegal browser settings modifications and similar symptoms, you are probably dealing with an authentic tool. If you are not happy with the search.conduit.com home page which continuously presents Google Ads (potential security vulnerability), you should remove this tool from the browsers. Of course, we also advise that you remove Anywhere.me toolbar as well.
It is likely that during the installation of the suspicious browser you have downloaded potentially unwanted programs, including Registry Mechanic and TuneUp Utilities 2013. These have no benefits and you should remove them without further delay. You should also think about replacing the useless Conduit search tools with more beneficial and reliable ones. Below are the manual Anywhere.me removal instructions which will help you get rid of undesirable software. However, if you are unsuccessful or you feel that your PC is not guarded against spyware reliably – install automatic spyware removal software.
1. Open the Start menu.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
4. Click Remove to get Anywhere.me deleted.
1. Click Start and select Control Panel.
2. Go to Uninstall a program.
3. Right-click the application you want to remove.
4. Select Uninstall.
1. Tap the Windows key to access the Metro UI start screen.
2. Right-click and select All apps.
3. Open Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
4. Select an undesirable program and click Uninstall.
1. Launch Firefox and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
2. Select Options and click the General tab.
3. Go to Home Page and overwrite the provided URL.
4. Click OK and navigate to the search box.
5. Click the search provider icon.
6. Select Manage Search Providers.
7. Remove the unwanted provider and click OK
1. Launch Chrome and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
2. Select Settings and navigate to On Startup.
3. Mark Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
4. Overwrite the provided URL and click OK.
5. Under Search click Manage search engines.
6. Click X on the undesirable search provider to remove it. Click OK.
1. Launch IE and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
2. Select Manage Add-ons and click Search Providers.
3. Remove Anywhere.me/Conduit and click Close.
4. Tap Alt+T and select Internet Options.
5. Click the General tab and change the Home Page.
6. Click OK to save the changes.