Do you live in Malta, run an operating Windows system and act carelessly when browsing the web or downloading software? Malta Police Force Virus awaits one mistake to enter your computer! In fact, it is not the virus you need to be aware of because the real danger is the Reveton Trojan.
This clandestine and ruthless program can be infiltrated via security backdoors without your knowledge and can be used to drop malicious programs, hijack the registry or, in the case of the virus, block the computer. It will not be difficult to determine if you have to delete Malta Police Force Virus or not because access to the system will be removed and you will be presented with a fake notification supposedly sent by the Pulizija ta Malta. Please see the most important excerpts below.
Your Computer has been locked!
The work of your computer has been suspended on the grounds of unauthorized cyberactivity.
To unlock the computer and to avoid other legal consequences, you are obligated to pay a release fee of 100 EUR.
These fictitious statements have been observed when researching such infections as Cyber Crimes Unit Virus and Den svenska polisen it-säkerhet virus, both of which belong to the same group of ransomware infections. Note that the group may be known as Paysafecard or Ukash virus, due to the employment of these two money transfer systems when collecting the fictitious fines. Should you pay them to the Police of Malta? Have no doubt the logos, the video display and the pre-recorded message have not been sent to you by any authentic agencies. Instead of trusting these misleading attributes you should delete Malta Police Force Virus, and there are some steps you need to take in order to achieve successful removal.
It has been discovered that the Reveton Trojan is a rootkit infection which signals that even most experienced Windows users are likely to face issues when getting the infection deleted. What is the alternative? Such reliable and legitimate malware removal tools as SpyHunter have been developed to delete Malta Police Force Virus automatically. You firstly need to unlock the PC in order to install virus removal software, and here is what you need to do.
Delete the virus from Windows Vista/7:
1. Restart the PC and start tapping F8 the moment BIOS screen disappears.
2. Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter on the keyboard.
3. Go to http://www.411-spyware.com/download-sph and follow on-screen instructions on how to download and install the automatic malware removal tool SpyHunter.
4. Immediately perform a full computer scan and get the virus deleted.
Remove the virus from Windows XP:
1. Scroll up to the instructions above and repeat steps 1 and 2.
2. Click Yes on the “Windows is running in safe mode” notification.
3. Download SpyHunter.
4. Click on the Start menu, launch RUN, type in “msconfig” and tap Enter.
5. Click on the Startup tab, then hit the Disable All button and select Apply.
6. Restart the PC and install SpyHunter.