YA search Removal Guide
Download Remover for YA search *
Have you downloaded the YA search Community Toolbar onto your computer? Are you looking for a way to delete it from your Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers? If you read this report, you will find out how to remove the toolbar, how to reconfigure your browser settings and how to secure your computer against unwanted, potentially dangerous applications. So what is the first thing you should know? The developer of the program is Conduit Ltd and this company is well-known for such browser add-ons as Iminent Toolbar and Mixi.DJ Toolbar. The so-called community toolbars are legitimate and can offer you beneficial, easy-access services. Nevertheless, if you want to remove YA search from the browsers, you are free to do this and following the instructions provided below will help you greatly.
YA search Customized Web Search is one of the components of the community toolbar which is available from yasearch.ourtoolbar.com. Once you download the application onto the computer, you are prompted with an installation wizard. This is your chance to add products and change browser settings. Needless to say, you have to be careful with the setup; otherwise, you might end up with various add-ons you do not want to use. This is how search.conduit.com may become the home page of the browser and YA search Customized Web Search – the search engine. Do you want to remove YA search from your browser?
If you want to reconfigure your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers, all you need to do is follow the instructions. These will help you remove YA search Customized Web Search and delete the toolbar altogether. In case you witness other unauthorized actions, including redirecting to yasearch.net, you should implement a reliable spyware scanner to examine the operating system and find out if there are malicious programs you may need to delete.
How to remove the toolbar from Windows?
- Right-click on the Metro UI start screen.
- Navigate to the right bottom corner and click on All apps.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Find and select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the program you wish to delete and select Uninstall.
- Open the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Find the application you want to remove, right-click on it and select Uninstall.
- Click on the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel and double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Select YA search Toolbar and click Remove.
How to modify your browser settings?
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab, locate the Home Page, overwrite search.conduit.com and click OK.
- Select YES on the appeared notification to authorize the change.
- Tap Alt+T again and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Select YA search Toolbar and click Disable.
- Now select Search Engines (from the menu on the left).
- Remove YA search Customized Web Search.
- Open the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- Go to Tools and click on Extensions.
- Find the add-on you wish to delete, click on the recycle bin icon and select Remove.
- Click on Settings from the menu on the left.
- Navigate to On startup, select “Open a specific page or set of pages” and click Set Pages.
- Click “x” for the unwanted startup page. Click OK.
- Navigate to Appearance, mark Home Page and click Change.
- Overwrite search.conduit.com and click OK.
- Navigate to Search and click on Manage search engines.
- Move to a preferred search engine and select Make default. Select “x” on search.conduit.com and click OK.
- Launch the browser and open the Help menu by simultaneously tapping Alt+H.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Click on the Reset Firefox button.
- Select Reset/Reset Firefox to confirm your choice.
- Click Finish.
*SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter.