Ministere de L'interieur Virus is a dangerous computer infection that gives an impression that it is watching you. When it gets into your computer Ministere de L'interieur Virus blocks your desktop with a huge message in French. Also, if you have a webcam installed, it shows the images directly filmed by the webcam, making it seem as though you are currently being watched by the Ministry of the Interior (France).
Votre ordinateur a ete bloque!
Toute activite dans cet ordinateur est enregistree. En cas de l'utilisation du camera Web, tour video et photo sont gardes pour l'indeficiation.
It says that your computer has been blocked and all the videos and photos taken by your webcam will be used for identification. Ministere de L'interieur Virus utilizes threat methods used by other Ukash Virus ransomware applications. It is also not the only ransomware infection marketed for the French users. There's also Police National Virus, Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité virus, Sacem virus and many more. Just like other versions, Ministere de L'interieur Virus wants to make you think that you have broken the law by download copyrighted material illegally. This impression is backed up by the official symbols of the Ministry of Interior.
This infection can be very frightening, because Ministere de L'interieur Virus does not allow you to access your desktop no matter what you do, and even if you restart your computer. Ministere de L'interieur Virus also says that you might be deprived of freedom for a few years for what you've done, but you can unlock your computer for 100 euros and get away with it:
Pour debloquer votre ordinateur et eviter l'action penale, vous devez faire un paiement d'un montant de 100 Euro.
You have to realize that no matter how much you pay for Ministere de L'interieur Virus it will never unlock your computer, because the only reason it is there is your money. Also, the message this ransomware displays is nothing but a scam, so you need to terminate Ministere de L'interieur Virus right now if you want to get your computer back.
Follow these instructions to remove Ministere de L'interieur Virus from your computer.
1. Restart your computer and press F8 before the system loads.
2. Select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
3. When the System loads, open your Internet browser and download SpyHunter from: http://www.411-spyware.com/download-sph
4. Install SpyHunter and run a full system scan to remove Ministere de L'interieur Virus.
For Windows XP:
1. Follow the steps above from 1 to 3.
2. Open Start Menu and click on RUN.
3. Type "msconfig" and press Enter.
4. When System Configuration menu appears, click on Startup tab and uncheck all programs on the list. Click OK and exit the menu.
5. Restart your computer in Normal mode and install SpyHunter.
6. Run SpyHunter and remove Ministere de L'interieur Virus.
Leave a comment below if you have any questions regarding Ministere de L'interieur Virus removal.